GET A FRESH START IN YOUR CAREER LIFE!
Career Coach: Claire Marchiano, NBCC Certified Career Counselor and former Career Center Coordinator at EASTBAY Works Concord, who brings wide experience working with clients of diverse backgrounds, education, fields and levels of experience.
While the YWCA Berkeley/Oakland building is closed, our Career Coach is offering personal, one-on-one career coaching sessions over the phone. Must be a YWCA Member to sign up, and the first 30-minute session is free! Additional appointments will be $25/appointment.
Sessions available: Wednesday and Thursday mornings, and other times available by arrangement.
How to sign up:
- If you are not already a member, please Become a Member ($20 annual fee) to receive your free 30-minute session.
- Create your Personal Profile to get started.
- Our Career Coach will reach out to you to schedule your session.
*Please allow at least one week in advance to schedule your session*
What topics will we discuss?
This session will be personalized to your needs! Are you considering a career move because of COVID-19 and feeling stuck? Do you know what you want but could use some help coming up with new strategies? Are you discouraged and need a job search partner? Claire will provide guidance and resources accordingly.
Here at the YWCA she usually facilitates 24 small personalized workshops with titles such as:
- Get the Job You Want
- 10 Steps to a Successful Career Transition
- Create a Personal Brand for Your Job Search
- Is Your Resume Working for You?
- Make Your Career Comeback
- Creating Your Employment Proposal
- Find Employers that Need You