See examples of ways your generosity can support our programs:
- $5 – Helps keep us connected to our communities by securing postage for mailings and newsletters.
- $10 – Supplies fliers and poster boards for the Week Without Violence and Stand Against Racism campaigns that advocate for racial justice and the end of violence against women and communities of color.
- $25 – Contributes to the cost of materials and snacks for 1 week of program meetings for our young leaders in all seven of our signature programs.
- $50 – Secures transportation for young leaders to attend school-site visits, lobby days, and direct actions.
- $100 – Provides scholarships and financial assistance for 5 of our young leaders to participate in the Young Women & Money Conference, a day-long event of financial literacy and empowerment.
- $250 – Covers food, supplies and resources for one high school to attend the annual Shadow Day reaching 600 participants.
- $500 Major Donor – Helps fund paid internships for our young leaders to gain work experience and develop their leadership skills.
- $1,000 Movement Funder – Sponsors 10 young leaders to attend vital trainings, conferences and other leadership development opportunities in the movement for racial and gender justice.