We invite you to become a member, attend classes or volunteer in our many programs in: mentoring, leadership development, financial literacy, working with youth and empowerment. To support us, you can make tax-deductible donations through PayPal. If you would like to join our membership or newsletter, we hope you will enroll today. Thank you!
Join us for our 8th Annual YWCA Berkeley/Oakland Young Women & Money Conference being held on Saturday, December 5, 2015! This conference will help you gain financial independence and success.
“Before I had a lot of fear about my finances and just avoided it because it was so overwhelming and now I have the courage to start getting them under control.” – 2012 Participant
“I attended the Young Women and Money Conference and it was incredibly inspiring. So much so that I now have a Roth IRA and have saved nearly $2,000!” – 2014 Participant
- Fantastic Keynote Speakers
- Two workshops of your choice
- 3-course lunch
- Tote Bag & Financial Resource giveaways
- Raffle Prizes
- And more!
- Chances to win many great prizes including $100 Target Gift Cards
The YWCA will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day holiday
- Wednesday, November 11: Veterans’ Day holiday
- Thursday-Friday, November 26-27: Thanksgiving Day holiday
- Winter holiday break: Last Day Open Friday Dec. 18, 2015; Re-Open Monday Jan. 4, 2016
Giving Tree Project and Toy & Food Drives!
Sponsor children for the Giving Tree Project to help them celebrate the holidays in December. Purchase gifts for underserved children in Alameda County. Donate unused/new toys and non-perishable foods for the Toy & Food Drives. For more information please e-mail at: email@example.com.