The YWCA Berkeley/Oakland is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, developing leaders and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
We invite you to become a member, attend classes or volunteer in our many programs in: mentoring, leadership development, financial literacy, working with youth and empowerment. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation through PayPal. Please join our membership and sign up for our newsletter. Thank you!
Goal setting and ideas to kick start your career! Workshop Presenter: Claire Marchiano, NBCC Certified Career Counselor.
The YWCA will be closed on the following dates:
- Winter holiday break: Last Day Open Friday Dec. 18, 2015; Re-Open Monday Jan. 4, 2016
- Monday, January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday
- Monday, February 15: Presidents’ Day holiday
- Friday, March 25: Cesar Chavez Day holiday
- Monday, May 30: Memorial Day holiday
Join us for our 8th Annual YWCA Berkeley/Oakland Young Women & Money Conference being held on Saturday, December 5, 2015! This conference will help you gain financial independence and success.
“Before I had a lot of fear about my finances and just avoided it because it was so overwhelming and now I have the courage to start getting them under control.” – 2012 Participant
“I attended the Young Women and Money Conference and it was incredibly inspiring. So much so that I now have a Roth IRA and have saved nearly $2,000!” – 2014 Participant
- Fantastic Keynote Speakers
- Two workshops of your choice
- 3-course lunch
- Tote Bag & Financial Resource giveaways
- Raffle Prizes
- And more!
- Chances to win many great prizes including $100 Target Gift Cards
Bring your favorite dish and meet other English In Action program volunteers and partners from around the world!