Our three goals guiding all our work are the elimination of racism, the economic empowerment of women and the development of leaders.
We invite you to become a member, attend classes or volunteer in our many programs in: mentoring, leadership development, financial literacy, working with youth and empowerment. To support us, you can make tax-deductible donations through PayPal. If you would like to join our membership or newsletter, we hope you will enroll today. Thank you!
Have a high school student shadow YOU for a day!
The YWCA will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
- Monday, February 18: Presidents’ Day holiday
- Friday, March 29: Cesar Chavez holiday
- Monday, May 27: Memorial Day holiday
Join us for our 5th annual YWCA Berkeley/Oakland’s Young Women and Money Conference being held on Saturday, December 1, 2012! The past four annual conferences SOLD OUT. This conference will help you gain financial independence and success.
WE ARE SOLD OUT. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR. WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US NEXT YEAR IN 2013!
“Great conference overall. I feel a large sense of self empowerment knowing that I can proactively engage in managing my life by beginning with money management.” – 2010 participant
- Fantastic Keynote Speakers
- Two workshops of your choice
- 3-course lunch
- Raffle prizes
- Financial Resources and giveaways
- And more!
- Chances to win many great prizes including $100 Target Gift Card