We invite you to become a member, attend classes or volunteer in our many programs in: mentoring, leadership development, financial literacy, working with youth and empowerment. To support us, you can make tax-deductible donations through PayPal. If you would like to join our membership or newsletter, we hope you will enroll today. Thank you!
The YWCA will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day holiday
- Wednesday, November 11: Veterans’ Day holiday
- Thursday-Friday, November 26-27: Thanksgiving Day holiday
- Winter holiday break
Make Money Goals! Free Financial Literacy Workshops! Each workshop covers a different financial literacy topic. Attend 1 or all! All workshops are FREE and held at the YWCA. Pre-register to email@example.com and reserve your spot. Bring a friend and attend. Limited Space.
- Monday Sept. 21, 2015 6-7 PM: Dreaming Up Your Own Business The Bay Area is a hub for entrepreneurship, but it can be daunting to get started. If you’ve dreamed of starting a business, you need advice to realize these dreams. Find out how to get started with this workshop presented by Bret Sweet, Program Director of the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center.
- Monday Oct. 12, 2015 6-7 PM: Budgeting 101 Budgeting is vital to your financial future, but how many of us are experts at it? In order to make your money work for you, you have to know where your money goes each month. Come to this free workshop to learn how to budget in a time-effective manner. Presented by Ana Margarida Alves https://www.linkedin.com/in/margaridajesusalves
Resumes. Paychecks. Loans. Budgets. These words shouldn’t scare you! Come learn how to improve your resume, follow effective budgets, and increase your funds. Our money workshops are designed to empower you with tools, knowledge, and support as you navigate through your career and financial worlds. Make a smart, money-saving decision and attend these FREE interactive classes. It’s time to invest in the best stock: yourself!